first_imgNewsx Adverts Pinterest Facebook By News Highland – February 3, 2011 Facebook WhatsApp PSNI and Gardai urged to investigate Adams’ claims he sheltered on-the-run suspect in Donegal WhatsApp Man arrested in Derry on suspicion of drugs and criminal property offences released Twitter 365 additional cases of Covid-19 in Republic Shock in Donegal NE as FF reject Larkin and go with one candidatecenter_img Google+ Twitter Man arrested on suspicion of drugs and criminal property offences in Derry Dail to vote later on extending emergency Covid powers Previous articleGAA – Murphy Dismisses Dublin MoveNext articleTrial underway of man accussed of Garda Mc Callion manslaughter News Highland Google+ HSE warns of ‘widespread cancellations’ of appointments next week Pinterest In a shock move, it’s been confirmed  that Fianna Fail is to go with a one candidate strategy in Donegal North East, with Cllr Charlie Mc Conalogue the party’s sole candidate in the constituency.It had been widely thought that Letterkenny based Cllr Dessie Larkin would get the nomination, but it was decided last night not to add anyone to the ticket.Cllr Larkin says he is gutted by the decision, saying that by leaving the area from Manorcunningham to Fanad Head without a candidate, Fianna Fail is turning its back on over 20,000 people.He says he is considering his future in the party, but says he feels too raw to make any decisions today.Cllr Larkin believes this is a decision made in Dublin by people who don’t know the area………[podcast]http://www.highlandradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/dessi830.mp3[/podcast] RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHORlast_img

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *